Monday 30 March 2015

Easter 2014 - a very belated post

I was going through my blog and I was shocked to see I'd forgotten to write a summary of our Easter last year. I posted a lot of ideas and activities on my facebook page, but no summary here whatsoever. I need to make up for this shortcoming.

A quick post in pictures...

Inexpensive Easter gift tags. After having taken them out of their basic sheet I photocopied them and stick a picture in each place. E. had to match them.


Washi tape/Decor tape eggs - I covered some egg-shape cutouts with colourful washi tapes and decor tapes. Then I laminated them and halved them in different ways. Also, I wrote numbers on them from 1-10. She loved this activity and I'm sure we'll do it this year too.





Easter basket - details in the pic


We painted some foam eggs. Additional fun with some beads and feathers. 



Concentration on full blast




Easter gift hunt in the playground nearby
Five minutes before my husband and daughter, I went to the playground and spread some gifts in the grass (as we have no garden this seemed to be the best solution for making an egg hunt happen)
Then they came and E. hunted
Ready for the hunt with the home-made basket

A magnetic drawing board

Spot's First Easter

Stickers

Opening an Easter (surprise) egg

Let's not forget about the Hungarian tradition: Easter sprinkling


All the presents E. hunted and got from the grandparents last Easter


I hope this little retrospection will give you some ideas for this Easter. For me it was great pleaseure to look back on what happened a year ago. I'll be back with more activities we're doing for this Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...